• Wedding Receptions
• Company parties or fundraisers
• Rehearsal dinners
• Anniversary parties
• Performances, art shows and auctions
• Other special events
• The space combines historic charm with modern amenities.
• Open mid-March through mid-November, the facility has heat/air conditioning and ceiling fans, a large catering kitchen and 4 restrooms (2 are handicapped accessible). The facility is on the second floor of the building.
• A business parking lot across the street is available on evening after 5:00pm, and all day on weekends.
• Hours of operation: 9am - 10pm Monday-Saturday;
3pm - 10pm Sunday
• The Pearl is on the N.H. Register Historic Places.
• Multi-level space with main floor and mezzanine seating intimate enough for a small group, or spacious enough for a large event. Seated capacity 180. Total capacity up to 150.
• We'll happily help you plan your event with referrals for great flowers, pastries and music.
• Two blocks from downtown Portsmouth accommodations
The Pearl’s downtown location is perfect for a wide array of public events. The building, being a former church, has fabulous acoustics.
Please call or email us to set up an appointment to discuss your event.